Visiting Our Facility
The Langille Athletic Centre is excited to offer a variety of activities for members and students.
Our Expectation of Members and Student-Members:
- A membership card or student DalCard is required to access the facility.
- Please be kind and patient with everyone.
- Pace yourself if you're starting to exercise after a long period absence.
- Personal music can only be played via headphones/earphones; speakers are not permitted.
- Proper attire should be worn at all times (shirt, shorts/pants and shoes).
- Equipment should should be wiped down before and after use with provided spray bottles and cloths.
Commitment to Health and Safety:
- Reinforced personal hygiene measures for members and staff including frequent hand washing while in the facilities.
- Health screening protocols for staff.
- Personal protective equipment for staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Installation of plexiglass at the Equipment desk.
Cleaning Products: Oxivir® Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate Gym users will be provided with spray bottles and clean cloths to wipe down equipment after use.