Visiting Our Facility
Masking is still required as per Dalhousie Policy until June 10th though other restrictions are lifted.
The Langille Athletic Centre is excited to offer a variety of activities for members and students.
Our Expectation of Members and Student-Members:
- A membership card or student DalCard is required to access the facility.
- Please be kind and patient with everyone.
- Pace yourself as you return to physical activity.
- Masks are required as members move about the facility, but not while actively exercising.
- Personal music can only be played via headphones/earphones.
- Proper attire should be worn at all times (shirt, shorts/pants and shoes).
- Equipment should should be wiped down before and after use with provided spray bottles and cloths.
Commitment to Health and Safety:
- Reinforced personal hygiene measures for members and staff including frequent hand washing while in the facilities.
- Health screening protocols for staff.
- Personal protective equipment for staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Installation of plexiglass at the Equipment desk and gym monitors desk.
Cleaning Products: We will be using Oxivir® Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate to disinfect equipment twice per day. Gym users will be provided with spray bottles and clean cloths to clean equipment after use.