Group Fitness Classes
Included in your Dalplex membership!
Dalplex offers a wide array of fitness classes and programs led by a team of top quality, energetic instructors. Our goal is to meet your health and wellness needs through a knowledgeable, friendly and professional approach to fitness. We encourage you to ask questions, get to know our instructors and attend a variety of classes to find out what you like best.
Fall 2021 Schedule
September 1 to December 31, 2021
Do I need to book a spot in a group fitness class?
Yes, until further notice there will be limited numbers allowed in studios for group fitness classes. All participants must book a spot in a class prior to arriving at Dalplex. Classes can be booked up to 3 days in advance.
Looking for more information on booking an appointment? Check out our how to page!
Do I need to bring my own mat for yoga?
Yes, participants are required to bring their own equipment if they need it for a fitness class. This would include things like a yoga mat, yoga blocks, dumbbells, etc. Information about what is required for a class is included in the class descriptions here.
Check out our website for more things you need to know before arriving to Dalplex!
Tips for New Participants
- All classes are on a drop-in basis - no pre-registration is required
- Spin bikes can be reserved in advance
- Remember to wear comfortable, cool clothing, athletic footwear, and bring water.
- Start gradually and work at your own pace.
- Beginners are welcome at all classes
- It is helpful to arrive a few minutes early for all classes and to plan to stay until the end.
How to Book a Spin Bike
- Each bike is labeled (1-8) - participants MUST use the bike number they are assigned to by the instructor for contact tracing purposes.
- Masks MUST be worn until the instructor indicates the class is beginning.
- Participants should arrive before the class begins and may not be permitted to enter the room after a class has already begun.