The climate controlled fitness hall, located on the top floor of the Dalplex fitness centre, holds the majority of the strength and cardio equipment, as well as space for stretching and abdominal work. Click here to view our normal equipment layout in the fitness hall!
In order to facilitate the ability to physical distance in the Fitness Hall, not all of the equipment will be available for use. Below is a list of the equiment that is typically availablet.
Items such as yoga mats, stability balls, medicine/slam balls, stretching tubes/bands, plyometric boxes, etc. are not available for use until further notice.
The following equipment is typically available for use:
- One (1) vertical knee up station
- One (1) back extension station
- One (1) Smith Rack with limited plates
- Two (2) bench presses with limited plates and one bar
- One (1) Olympic shoulder press with limited plates and one bar
- Two (2) adjustable squat racks with limited plates and one bar
- Two (2) leg presses (one plate loaded with limited plates and one cable)
- Small selection of barbells and curl bars and plates
- Eight (8) dumbbells stations with limited dumbbells - Six (6) at main entry (heavier dumbbells) and two (2) at rear of facility (smaller dumbbells and barbells)
- One (1) kettlebell station
- Two (2) stretching stations with no equipment
The following equipment is typically available for use but may be substituted from time to time for maintenance:
- Seven (7) treadmills
- Four (4) ellipticals
- One (1) Stepper (Precor)
- One (1) later stepper (Octane)
- Two (2) Spinner bikes
- Two (2) upright bikes
- Two (2) Recumbent bikes
- Two (2) Ergs