- Basketball courts are open for drop-in use when available.
Badminton & Table Tennis
Badminton & Table Tennis Courts
- Seven (7) badminton courts will be available for use.
- One (1) table tennis table will be available for use.
- Both singles and doubles play is permitted.
- Please follow directional signage to access the courts through the revolving doors at the top of the ramp.
- Please only use the court space that you have booked.
- Equipment will not be provided. Members must bring their own racquets or paddles. Shuttles or balls can be purchased from the Client Experience Centre.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- Locker rooms and select day use lockers have reopened to store your things while you workout.
- To book with your partner(s):
- The first member books an appointment, noting the court #, day and time. Be sure there are four spaces available before proceeding!
- Once confirmed, the other members of the playing party should proceed to book the remaining spots on the same court, on the same date and at the same time.
- BY PHONE
- Call 902-494-3372 and have all member names or BOO #s ready.
- If there is a conflict with members unknown to each other booking the same court the member who first booked the court has priority and the other(s) will have to leave. Those leaving may go to the client experience desk and schedule an alternate court, if available.
- Please follow directional signage when using track
Basketball & Volleyball Courts
Members and students can drop-in to use basketball and volleyball courts when available.
There is a bouldering wall in the fieldhouse for unsupervised climbing. It is currently closed due to COVID-19.
The indoor, two-lane walking/running track, featuring a synthetic rubber compound surface.