General Camp Information
- To register online you must create a profile for you and your child/children (as dependants) or log in to your existing account.
- Cheques are to be dated for the day you register, not for the start date of the camp.
- HST is included in the registration fee listed, where applicable (i.e. programs for those aged 14 and under are tax exempt).
- Camps are filled on a first-come-first-served basis and waitlists will be made available if/when possible.
- Camp schedules, information and receipts will be emailed to participants upon registration; please retain for future reference and for income tax purposes.
If your child requires inclusion support in order to participate in a camp program, we encourage you to contact the Campus Recreation Coordinator at 902-494-2002 to discuss what options are available.
Adult program registration and refund information
Transfer & Refund Policy: Camps & Academies
- Camp registrations must be paid in full at time of enrolment.
- If the camp you are registered for is cancelled, you will receive a full refund (prorated, if applicable).
- You may withdraw from a camp by contacting 902-494-3372 up to seven (7) days prior to the camp start date for a refund subject to a $25 administrative charge (fee is applied to each camp refunded).
- There is no administrative charge for a camp transfer.
- No pro-rated refunds will be given for any camp days that are missed due to illness or vacation.
- Please allow up to seven (7) business days for processing of all refunds.
Refund Policy: Youth Programs (excludes camps & academies)
- Registration must be paid in full at time of enrolment.
- Participants registered for a program may transfer or withdraw up to 7 days prior to the program start date.
- Within 7 days prior to the program start date, registrations are non-refundable unless:
-program is cancelled by administrators, in which case a full refund of the registration fee will be issued.
-if the child/youth cannot participate due to medical reasons, substantiated by a medical certificate.
- Refunds will be pro-rated if a child/youth participates in any of the sessions.
- Please allow up to three (3) business days for processing of all refunds.