Camp Registration & Refund Information
General Camp Information
- To register online you must create a profile for you and your child/children (as dependants) or log in to your existing account.
- Cheques are to be dated for the day you register, not for the start date of the camp.
- HST is included in the registration fee listed, where applicable (i.e. programs for those aged 14 and under are tax exempt).
- Camps are filled on a first-come-first-served basis and waitlists will be made available if/when possible.
- Camp schedules, information and receipts will be emailed to participants upon registration; please retain for future reference and for income tax purposes.
If your child requires inclusion support in order to participate in a camp program, we encourage you to contact the Campus Recreation Coordinator at 902-494-2002 to discuss what options are available.