Summer Camps at Dal
2020 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FEB 10!
Dalhousie day camps provide parents with the opportunity to choose from a variety of sport and recreational summer camp options, all designed to educate, challenge, and inspire children ages 5-17. Our camps feature low instructor-to-student ratios and foster skill development and recreational development, while teaching the importance of cooperation, teamwork and fair play.
A Typical Day at Camp
- Drop off begins at 8:15am.
- Camp begins at 9:00am. Mornings may include games, sport-specific skill development, swimming, and other physical activities. Activities may take place in specific camp locations or in other campus locations.
- Lunch starts around 12:00pm and is included in most on-campus camps. Lunch takes place in one of Dalhousie University's Residence dinning halls to which campers will walk with camp staff.
- Afternoon activities will include games, sport-specific skill development, free swim, and other activities. Activities may take place in specific camp location or other parts of campus.
- Pick-up begins at 4:15pm and continues until 5:00pm.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Early drop off and late pick-up are available, however pre-registration is required and additional fees apply.
- Camp-specific itineraries are emailed to participants the week before camp begins.
2020 Camp Schedule at a Glance
Please note: information about hockey camps will be available at a later date
If your child requires inclusion support in order to fully benefit from the camp program, we encourage you to contact the Campus Recreation Coordinator at 902-494-2002 to discuss what options are available.
How Can I Register?
Registration for 2020 Dal summer camps starts Monday, Feburary 10.
Register online or by calling the Dalplex Front Desk at 902-494-3372.
If you have a question regarding a specific camp, please call the number listed on the camp's page. If you have general questions about Dalhousie University camps, please call 902-494-3372, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-494-2002 to speak with the Campus Recreation Coordinator.