Summer Camps at Dal
Dalhousie day camps provide parents with the opportunity to choose from a variety of sport and recreational summer camp options, all designed to educate, challenge, and inspire children ages 5-17.
Dal Tigers sport camps feature low instructor-to-student ratios and foster skill development, while teaching the importance of teamwork and fair play. Dal Tigers sport camps traditionally include hockey, basketball, volleyball, swimming and soccer.
Recreational camps include Active Kids and indoor and outdoor climbing.
Participants in our summer camps receive:
- a regular season pass to all Tigers home games
- a family day pass to Dalplex (some conditions apply)
- a camp t-shirt or jersey
- a cafeteria-style lunch with healthy and nutritious options*
- a one-of-a-kind camp experience!
*Lunch is not included in hockey or high performance girls soccer camps
Online registration opens Monday, February 12, 2018
Drop off/Pick up times:
- Check-in begins 45 minutes prior to the stated camp start time (i.e.: check in will start at 8:15am for a camp that begins at 9am).
- Check-out occurs for a period of 45 minutes from the stated camp end time (i.e.: check out is available until 5:15pm for a camp that ends at 4:30pm).
- If you need an earlier drop-off time or later pick-up time, contact the supervisor of your specific camp to see if we can facilitate your request. A fee may apply.
If your child requires modified arrangements in order to fully benefit from the camp program, we encourage you to contact the Camp Coordinator at 902-494-2002 to discuss what options are available.
How Can I Register?
Register online or by calling the Dalplex Front Desk at 902-494-3372.
If you have a question reqarding a specific camp, please call the number listed on the camp's page. If you have general questions about Dalhousie University camps, please call 902-494-3372, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-494-2002 to speak with the Camp Coordinator.