News» Go to news main
Spin classes are back!
Starting Tuesday, Feburary 16, we are offering 5 classes per week! You can find the schedule of our classes here.
Join us for an exhilarating 45-minute ride, varied with drills including hills, sprints, and tempo rides. Participants can work at their own pace by adjusting the spin bike’s resistance and intensity level.
Class begins with a warmup and ends with a cooldown that includes standing stretch. An overview of how to adjust seats, handlebars and resistance will be given at the beginning, and postural cueing is offered throughout class.
There are some special restrictions for the classes:
- Each class is limited to 8 people.
- Each bike is labeled (1-8) - participants MUST use the bike number they are assigned to by the instructor for contact tracing purposes.
- Masks MUST be worn until the instructor indicates the class is beginning.
- Participants should arrive before the class begins and may not be permitted to enter the room after a class has already begun.
- Indoor footwear only please.
- Bags, outdoor footwear, coats, etc., are not permitted in the Spin Studio. Please secure belongings in a day-use locker.
Members are encouraged to limit the number of classes they register for each week to allow others the opportunity to participate in a DalSpin class. You can book your spot in one of these classes online or by calling 902-494-3372