News» Go to news main
Construction to begin on old cardio room
Construction is slated to begin mid to late June 2021 on a new teaching lab for the School of Health and Human Performance in the old cardio room over looking the pool.
As published on March 5, 2021, the space will include a mixture of soft seating and breakout tables as well as a hub to connect computers or laptops. It will serve as a location that can easily transition into break out groups for more in-depth discussion. State of the art audio-visual equipment will ensure the students are connected with their professors and can share content with classmates.
The projected is expected to be complete by the end of August 2021.
- Dalplex intends to open June 16
- Construction to begin on old cardio room
- David Garner selected as new Fitness Coordinator
- Facility closure extension
- Dalplex Craft Market
- Registration open for spring Rocket League Tournament
- Membership fees being waived for May
- Move More Challenges are here!