News» Go to news main
Sexton Gym renovations nearly complete
Update as of April 12, 2019
The finish line is in sight with respect tp the Sexton Gym renovations! All the spaces currently being worked on only require some final touches before they will be complete.
- In the men’s locker room, new lockers, benches, and flooring have been installed. New plumbing fixtures are currently being installed and we are just waiting on some fixtures in the showers to arrive and be installed.
- Upgrades to the heating and cooling system are almost complete to the stretching room.
- The former strength and conditioning room has now been converted into a fitness studio. The space has been painted and new flooring has been installed. Final touches to the flooring and baseboard still need to be completed and upgrades to the heating and cooling system are underway.
- All of the strength and cardio equipment was relocated to the new fitness centre space earlier this year. We are in the process of selecting and ordering the new equipment for the facility and look forward to its arrival later this summer.
- May 23: fieldhouse closed for morning
- May 25: Sexton Gym Closed
- May 15‑17: Fire alarm testing at Dalplex/Studley Gym
- May 24‑26: Fitness Centre anniversary celebrations
- May 8 & 15: Wednesday Aquafit Cancelled
- May 6‑12: Fieldhouse closed due to Floorball Championship
- May schedule disruptions: fieldhouse
- May schedule disruptions: pool