During the course of the closure of the fieldhouse, some reinforcement and repairs were made to certain sections of the floor and the entire hardwood section of the fieldhouse was resurfaced.
We also took the opportunity to make some adjustments to court layouts to make better use of the space available and to add additional sport options. In addition to the basketball/volleyball courts, we now have six badminton, two table tennis and one pickle ball court.
We apologize for the inconvenience the work may have caused, but trust you will enjoy and make great use of the refreshed space.
- December pool notices
- December fieldhouse disruptions
- Tigers rowers make history at Canadian University Rowing Championship
- Tigers football overcome 19 point deficit to win AFL championship
- Fitness Hall Closure ‑ Nov. 9
- November fieldhouse disruptions
- November pool disruptions
- It's Member Appreciation week!