Over the course of the summer, new equipment will be arriving in phases to replace the current cardio and selectorized strength training (Tiger-branded) equipment.
There will be periodic section closures in the fitness hall while existing pieces are moved out and while new equipment is moved in.
The phased approach begins June 13, 2022 with all equipment scheduled to be in place by September. Please note, timelines are subject to change depending on delivery of new equipment. Check back here for updates.
20 new Matrix CXM Indoor Cycles have already been installed in the Spin Studio. 6 new Matrix rowers have also arrived and have been placed around the facility
Starting the week of May 30
- Some cardio and strength training equipment will be removed from the fitness hall to create space for new equipment
The week of June 13
- The first delivery of new cardio equipment is scheduled to arrive.
- 9 Matrix Performance Ascent Trainers (ellipticals)
- 9 Matrix Performance Lower Body (ellipticals)
- 2 Matrix Endurance Climbmills
The week of July 11
- 12 of the 20 new Matrix Endurance treadmills
- 10 Matrix Endurance Upright & 6 Matrix Endurance Recumbent bikes
- a few pieces of strength-training equipment
- the remaining strength-training equipment is expected to arrive
- 8 Matrix Endurance treadmills