Given the continued emergency measures in place in Nova Scotia, the indefinite nature of Novel Coronavirus (COVID‑19), and the latest public health advice, we have made the decision to cancel all currently scheduled Dalplex and Dal Tigers summer camps.
This was a difficult decision and we appreciate the potential impact this will have on families, but after a number of consultations with Dalhousie University and public health officials, we believe this was the most prudent decision in the best interests of all involved.
As such, we are offering full refunds to everyone who registered for a Dalplex/Dal Tigers summer camp. We will begin the refund process Monday, June 8. See below for details on the refund process.
We are currently exploring programming options that could be delivered in August that would meet the province’s restrictions and guidelines. We hope to be able to share information on that soon.
In addition to these camps, Super Nova camps will also not be held on-campus this summer. Further information on Super Nova’s virtual camps and refunds can be found at supernova.dal.ca.
Thank you for making Dalhousie your camp of choice and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our programs in the future.
Refunds start Monday, June 8.
If you paid by credit card, you will be able to call 902 494-3372 Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm to receive a refund.
If you paid by debit, cash or cheque, you will be refunded in one of the following ways:
- Dalhousie employees/students with B00#s will be refunded by e-transfer to their Dalhousie e-mail address.
- All others will be refunded with a cheque in the mail. If your address has changed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the updated information.
Our Client Experience Centre staff will also be contacting registrants to ensure a timely refund process. We appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
- Temporary system outages: Sept. 19 & 22
- New! Week‑long programs for kids ages 8+ starting in August!
- Athletic Facility Reopening Plan
- 2020 Summer Camps Cancelled
- Update: Dal Athletic Facilities
- Free At Home Workouts
- Virtual personal training now available!
- Further Extended: Athletic Facility Closure