News» Go to news main
Cancelled: Dal Tigers Spring Basketball Academies
Due to the on-going concerns over Novel Coronavirus (COVID‑19), we have made the decision to cancel our upcoming Dal Tigers Basketball Academies that were set to begin the week of April 20, 2020 and are offering full refunds to everyone who registered.
Our Client Experience Centre staff will be in touch as soon as possible to start the refund process. These staff are working remotely which means this process will take longer than normal and we appreciate your patience and understanding as they work through the list of participants.
Thank you for choosing Dalhousie as your camp of choice. We are working on a ‘fall tune-up’ program and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our programs in the future.
For more on Dalhousie University’s response visit dal.ca/coronavirus. For the latest information on Novel Coronavirus (COVID‑19) from trusted sources, please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada and Nova Scotia Public Health websites.
- New! Week‑long programs for kids ages 8+ starting in August!
- Athletic Facility Reopening Plan
- 2020 Summer Camps Cancelled
- Update: Dal Athletic Facilities
- Free At Home Workouts
- Virtual personal training now available!
- Further Extended: Athletic Facility Closure
- Take the Move More @ Home Challenge!