News» Go to news main
Cancelled: Fitness Classes
At this point in time, all buildings at Dalhousie University remain open.
We have taken a number of precautions within our athletic facilities including increasing the frequency of cleaning in high traffic areas and touch points. Additionally, we have added 20 pre-moistened wipe stations for members to use on equipment after each use. Like most other public areas, we are asking people to refrain from visiting our athletic facilities if they are feeling unwell.
We have also cancelled our March Break camps and classes, temporarily closed the children’s soft play area, suspended towel service and removed all mats from circulation.
You can find more information on Dalhousie's response to COVID-19 here https://www.dal.ca/novel-coronavirus.html
- At Home Workouts
- Extended: Athletic Facility Closure
- Cancelled: Dal Tigers Spring Basketball Academies
- Suspension of monthly payments
- Closed: All Dalhousie athletic & recreation facilities
- Cancelled: Fitness Classes
- New disposable fitness equipment cleaning system
- Cancelled: March Break Camps