News» Go to news main
Cancelled: March Break Camps
Due to the growing concerns over Novel Coronavirus (COVID‑19) and the latest public health advice, we have made the decision to cancel next week’s March Break camps.
This was a difficult decision and we appreciate the potential impact this will have on families, but after a number of consultations with Dalhousie University and public health officials, we believe this was the most prudent decision with the best interests of all involved.
As such, we are offering full refunds to everyone who registered for a March Break camp. Please contact our Client Experience Centre staff at 902 494-3372 at your convenience to receive your refund.
Thank you for choosing Dalhousie as your camp of choice and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our programs in the future.
- At Home Workouts
- Extended: Athletic Facility Closure
- Cancelled: Dal Tigers Spring Basketball Academies
- Suspension of monthly payments
- Closed: All Dalhousie athletic & recreation facilities
- Cancelled: Fitness Classes
- New disposable fitness equipment cleaning system
- Cancelled: March Break Camps