News» Go to news main
Additional stretching space now available
To ease the crowding in the stretching space in the fitness hall, additional space will be available Monday through Friday in Studio Three (3) from 8am-2pm with the following conditions in effect:
- Mats will be provided. Stability balls and stretching tubes may be borrowed from the fitness hall to use in the studio but they must be returned when you are done using them. No additional equipment or weights are permitted in the room or corridors.
- Continue to use the stretching area in the fitness hall if you require the use of weights or additional equipment outside of the items provided.
- Occasionally, times may be reduced or the studio may not be available for member stretching.
- The room will be regularly monitored by the fitness hall monitors to ensure proper use.
- The monitors will carry out head counts so demand vs. usage can be gauged for future consideration.
- Member Wi‑Fi is now available!
- Additional stretching space now available
- February schedule disruptions: fieldhouse
- Congratulations to our Member Appreciation Week prize winners!
- February schedule disruptions: pool
- Join us for Member Appreciation Week: Jan. 20‑26
- Shallow end of pool closed Mon Jan. 13 to Thurs Jan. 16
- Dalplex and Sexton Gym closed Jan. 8