News» Go to news main
May 24‑26: Bring A Buddy Weekend and more!
To help celebrate the one year anniversary of the fitness centre's grand opening, and to show some additional appreciation to our members, we want to spread some fitness love this weekend!
From Friday, May 24 to Sunday, May 26, Dalplex members can take advantage of our free 'Bring A Buddy' weekend and can bring along a friend, co-worker, spouse, child, neighbour, etc for a workout for free!
Play a game of basketball or squash, try out a new fitness class, make a splash in an open swim in the pool, go for a run on the track, bring the littlest kids to the soft play area - the possibilities are endless!
Guests visiting during our one year annivesary celebration weekend can also take advantage of complimentary shower towel service and healthy snacks, and can enter for a chance to win a great prize.
PLUS the first 100 guests to visit after 12pm each day get a special custom Dalplex cookie!
Bring A Buddy Weekend Terms & Conditions
- Available to Dalplex members and Dal students with an active Dalplex membership.
- Memberships must be current and active at time of promotion.
- Only one guest is allowed per member per day.
- Dalplex members can bring guests to Dalplex only
- Guests MUST show photo ID and must register at the Client Experience Desk by providing their full name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Member must be present with the guest while they are using the athletic facilities.
- No cash value.
- Offer only valid from May 24-26, 2019.
- Parking is not included.
- Dalplex reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel any promotion at any time without notice.
- Photoshoot volunteers needed: Thurs, Nov. 7
- Bring A Buddy Weekend at Dalplex: Nov. 8‑10
- November schedule disruptions: pool
- Dalplex is turning 40! Celebrate with us from Nov. 4‑10.
- November schedule disruptions: fieldhouse
- Congratulations to our Member Appreciation Week winners!
- October schedule disruptions: fieldhouse
- Updated ‑ Sexton Gym closures ‑ Sept 30 to Oct 4