Dalplex News & Notices
- Sept. 28 ‑ Dalhousie Students of Maratime Bhangra Group Make Waves with Dance Video
- Oct. 7&8 ‑ Volleyball Tournaments
- Oct. 1‑31 ‑ Walktober Challenge "Raise a Little Health"
- Oct. 1&2 ‑ Exhibition Games Affect Area 7 & 11 Availability
- Sept. 23 ‑ Dalplex Meter Parking Available Today for Member Pass Holders
- Sept. 23 ‑ Fitness & Wellness Programs Delayed 1 week
- Sept. 19 ‑ Steam Shutdown may affect Shower Temperatures Saturday Morning
- Bulkhead Push 1:30‑2:30pm Sept. 14th
Fitness Centre Update
Dalhousie University is now entering the implementation stage for Phase I of a new fitness facility to be built at the Eliza Ritchie site on South Street.
- Don't mind the construction - rest assured, Dalplex is open as usual!
- Most recent construction updates
- We're answering your questions! Read the FAQs here
- For more details on this project, please visit the Fitness Centre page on Dalhousie's Facilities Management website