Dalplex News & Notices
- April 14: Dalplex & Sexton Gym Closed
- April 10‑27: Group Fitness Schedule Changes
- Mar. 24‑26: Bring‑a‑Buddy Weekend
- Mar. 20‑26: Member Appreciation Week
- Mar. 17: Studley Gym in use 12‑6pm (noon hoops in Fieldhouse)
- Mar. 13‑16: Noon hoops moved to Studley Gym
- Mar. 10: Fitness Centre Update [PDF]
- Student (Beginner) Running Program (Mar 6‑27)
Sexton Construction Update
- March 10, 2017: Expect traffic disruptions within Sexton Campus and on Morris street until the end of March as construction continues on two new buildings.
- The IDEA Project is a transformational $64-million investment to Dalhousie’s Engineering and Architecture campus and will be complete in spring 2018. For more details on this project, please visit the IDEA Buildings page on Dalhousie's Facilities Management website.