Summer Memberships at Dalplex
Full-time Dal and/or Kings Students
- If YOU ARE a full-time student during the spring/summer semester, you will automatically have access from May 1-August 31 using your DalCard.
- If YOU WERE a full-time student during the fall and winter semesters (and paid the Student Services fee)*, you will automatically have access from May 1-August 31 using your DalCard.
- If YOU WERE a full-time student for EITHER the fall OR winter semester (and paid the Student Service fees for one term), you can buy a Dal student summer membership for $99* which ends August 31.
- If you are a full-time student at the Dalhousie AGRICULTURAL CAMPUS you can buy Dal student a summer membership for $99* which ends August 31.
Note: full-time Dal & Kings student summer memberships provide access to Dalplex AND Sexton Gym. Questions? Call 902-494-3372
Part-time Dal students
Part-time Dalhousie students don't pay the same student services fees as full-time students, which unfortunately means their gym membership is not included in their fees.
Part-time Dal students do receive special pricing on summer memberships:
|Part-time Dal Student Summer Membership||$161.50|
|Adding on a spouse/partner or dependent child (1 person) for summer
|Part-time Dal Student Summer Family Membership (3+ people)
Note: part-time Dal student memberships provide access to Dalplex only.
Summer Memberships for the Community
|Individual Summer Membership
|Adding on a spouse/partner or dependent child for summer (1 person)||$60|
|Family Summer Membership (3+ people)
Note: summer memberships provide access to Dalplex only.
Spouse/Partner or Child
Individual members can now add-on their spouse or partner or a dependant child to their Dalplex membership:
- Add-on members must live in the same residence (proof of address is required)
- Dependant children must be under the age of 20.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult 18 years + at all times.
Family Memberships (3+)
A family membership includes:
- Primary membership holder
- His/her spouse or partner
- Their children under the age of 20
- All members must live in the same residence (proof of address required).
- Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult 18 years + at all times.
- A family membership is the most economical option for families of 3 or more people.
*Terms & Conditions
- Prices do not include HST.
- All summer memberships pricing includes access from May 1-August 31, 2019, however prices will be pro-rated according to date purchased.
- No additional discounts can be applied to the summer membership pricing.
- Summer memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Dalplex reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel any promotion at any time without notice.