Dalplex Summer Memberships
Spend your summer with Dalplex!
Wondering what's included? Drop by Dalplex during our regular hours of operation and speak to a Customer Service Representative. Better yet, drop by for a tour of the facilities!
Summer Membership Options
Full-time Dal Students
Dalhousie students have Dalplex and Sexton Gym memberships included in their student services fee when they are enrolled in classes full-time.
- Fall term access: September 1-December 31
- Winter term access: January 1-April 30
- Spring/Summer term access: May 1-August 31 (you must be a full-time student all spring/summer to qualify for this access)
If you are not a full-time student over the summer, you can purchase summer term access
|Full-time Dal Student Summer Membership*
|Adding on a spouse/partner or dependent child (1 person) for summer||$60|
|Full-time Dal Student Summer Family Membership (3+ppl)||$201.88|
*Only full-time Dal students receive access to both Dalplex and Sexton Gym
Part-time Dal students
Part-time Dalhousie students don't pay the same student services fees as full-time students, which unfortunately means their gym membership is not included in their fees.
Part-time Dal students do receive special pricing on summer memberships:
|Part-time Dal Student Summer Membership||$161.50|
|Adding on a spouse/partner or dependent child (1 person) for summer
|Part-time Dal Student Summer Family Membership (3+ people)
Dal Co-op students
Full-time Dal students do not pay any student services fees while on co-op work terms, which means they do not have access to Dalplex or Sexton Memorial Gym until they return to classes on a full-time basis.
To maintain access to both facilities, full-time Dal students can buy a co-op term memberships.
|Dal Student Summer Co-op Term Membership||$99*|
Summer Memberships for the Community
|Individual Summer Membership
|Adding on a spouse/partner or dependent child for summer (1 person)||$60|
|Family Summer Membership (3+ people)
Spouse/Partner or Child
Individual members can now add-on their spouse or partner or a dependant child to their Dalplex membership:
- Add-on members must live in the same residence (proof of address is required)
- Dependant children must be under the age of 20.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult 18 years + at all times.
Family Memberships (3+)
A family membership includes:
- Primary membership holder
- His/her spouse or partner
- Their children under the age of 20
- All members must live in the same residence (proof of address required).
- Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult 18 years + at all times.
- A family membership is the most economical option for families of 3 or more people.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices do not include HST.
- All summer memberships pricing includes access from May 1-August 31, 2018, however prices will be pro-rated according to date purchased.
- No additional discounts can be applied to the summer membership pricing.
- To qualify for full-time Dal student summer membership rate, student had to have been enrolled full-time at Dal/Kings during the Winter 2018 term.
- Summer memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Dalplex reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel any promotion at any time without notice.
**Summer memberships must be purchased and paid-in-full by midnight, April 30 to qualify for bonus draw. Only one entry per membership purchase.