- Equipment rentals & sales
Dalplex rents and sells select sporting equipment and locks at the Client Experience desk.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED THE SAME DAY THEY ARE RENTED.
A small fee applies to equipment rentals (but are FREE for Dal students) and your Dalplex membership card or a piece of ID must be left at the desk and will be returned once all rented items are returned.
Items available for rent: basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, squash racquets, tennis racquets, badminton rackets, racquetball racquets, table tennis paddles, pickleball paddles and balls.
Items available for sale: combination locks, squash balls, tennis balls, badminton shuttles, racquetball balls, table tennis balls.
Dalplex is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We strongly advise you not to bring valuables into the locker room even if you plan to leave them in a locked locker.
- The locker rooms in the fitness centre contain medium and large lockers.
- The locker rooms on the lower level (close to pool/fieldhouse) contain small, medium and large lockers.
- Dalplex offers wallet-sized, key-activated security units to allow for storage of small valuables while in the facility
Drop by the Client Experience desk or call 902-494-3372 for more information or to inquire about availability.
Rates per term: $24.32 small locker; $35 medium locker; $44 large locker, based on availability.
Day Use Lockers
- Day use lockers are available in all locker rooms as well as the main hallway in the fitness centre.
- Locks left on day-use lockers at closing time will be cut and contents will be removed and stored at the Customer Service Centre. Unclaimed items are donated to charity after two weeks.
- Shower towel rentals
Grab a fresh pair of towels from the front desk before/after your workout! Drop by the Client Experience desk or call 902-494-3372 for more information.
Rate per term: $20
- Personal training
Our trainers tailor programs to meet your individual needs and help you to meet your fitness and health goals. Learn more about your options, what to expect, and pricing.