Youth Leadership Camp
For ages 12-16
The Youth Leadership Camp provides registrants with a camp counselor experience. Participants will learn some basics of first aid, pool safety and receive some High Five for Recreation Programs training. From day one, the participants will dive right into shadowing one of our Summer Camp Counselors, observing and applying what they learn throughout the week. Each participant will receive a performance evaluation and certificate.
- Junior Leaders (ages 12-14) take a more assistant role with camp counselors and learn the basics of delivery.
- Senior Leaders (ages 14-16) will be expected to handle more responsibility and run activities with campers.
||Jul. 5-9||Full Day||8:30-9am||9am-4:30pm||$309|
||Jul. 26-30||Full Day||8:30-9am||9am-4:30pm||$309|
How can I register?
- Registration for summer camps opens Wednesday April 21 at 9am!
- Book your space by registering online, in person at the Dalplex Client Experience Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
- We strongly recommend parents review our camp refund and cancellation policies before registering.