PURE HOCKEY Total Skills
Dalhousie Tigers PURE HOCKEY Total Skills camps are general skill-specific camps focused on delivering a PURE HOCKEY experience. The skills of skating, puck handling, passing and shooting are featured in this camp. This four-hour program includes two on-ice and two off-ice training sessions.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 22-26||U9||7am-11am||$325|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 29-Sep. 2||U9||7am-11am||$325|
||Aug. 29-Sep. 2||U11||8am-12pm||$325|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 29-Sep. 2||U13||9am-1pm||$325|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 29-Sep. 2||U11/U13||2am-6pm||$325|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- Each four-hour session includes two hours on the ice and two off-ice training sessions and takes place at the Halifax Forum.
- No goalies required for this camp.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear, nut-free snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat and a filled water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.