PURE HOCKEY Total Skills
Dalhousie Tigers PURE Hockey camps are general skill-specific camps focused on delivering a PURE hockey experience. The skills of skating, puck handling, passing and shooting are featured in this camp. Four-hour program that includes two on-ice and one off-ice training sessions
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 21-25||U9||7am-11am||$330|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 28-Sep. 1||U9||7am-11am||$330|
||Aug. 28-Sep. 1||U11||8am-12pm||$330|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 28-Sep. 1||U13||9am-1pm||$330|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 28-Sep. 1||U11/U13||2pm-6pm||$330|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- Each session features 2 hours on the ice, 2 hours off-ice.
- No goalies required for this camp.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear, athletic clothing, sneakers, nut-free snacks, and a filled water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Registration for summer camps opens Wednesday, March 1 at 9am!
- Book your space by registering online or in person at the Dalplex Client Expereince Centre.
- We strongly recommend parents review our camp refund and cancellation policies before registering.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902-494-3372