PURE HOCKEY Total Skills
Dalhousie Tigers PURE HOCKEY Total Skills camps are general skill-specific camps focused on delivering a PURE HOCKEY experience. The skills of skating, puck handling, passing and shooting are featured in this camp. This four-hour program includes two on-ice and two off-ice training sessions.
Note: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 30-Sep. 3||U9||8am-12pm||2hrs on ice & 2 off||$325|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 30-Sep. 3||U11||9am-1pm||2hrs on ice & 2 off||$325|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- Each four-hour session includes two hours on the ice and two off-ice training sessions and takes place at the Halifax Forum.
- No goalies required for this camp.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear, nut-free snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat and a filled water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Camp selection: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Customer Service Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
Dalhousie Summer Camps - Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you'd like to learn more about our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please click here.