PURE HOCKEY Skating Skills
If you’re looking for that ‘edge’ going into the season, this camp is for you. We use an up-tempo approach to develop players’ stride, speed, agility, quickness, balance, stopping and pivoting. You can never work too much on your skating skills.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 21-25||U9/U11/U13||3-4pm||1hr on ice||$165|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 28-Sep. 1||U9/U11/U13||3-4pm||1hr on ice||$165|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- Each session is 1 hour in length and takes place at the Halifax Forum.
- All camps are co-ed.
- No goalies required for this camp.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear and a filled water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Registration for summer camps opens Wednesday, March 1 at 9am!
- Book your space by registering online or in person at the Dalplex Client Expereince Centre.
- We strongly recommend parents review our camp refund and cancellation policies before registering.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902-494-3372