PURE HOCKEY Skating Skills
If you’re looking for that ‘edge’ going into the season, this camp is for you. We use an up-tempo approach to develop speed, agility, quickness, balance, stopping and pivoting. You can never work too much on your skating skills.
Note: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 16-20||U9/U11/U13||7-8am||1hr on ice||$160|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 23-27||U9/U11/U13||2-3pm||1hr on ice||$160|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 30-Sep. 3||U9/U11/U13||7-8am||1hr on ice||$160|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- No goalies required for this camp.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear and a filled water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Camp selection: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Customer Service Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
Dalhousie Summer Camps - Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you'd like to learn more about our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please click here.