PURE HOCKEY PUCK SKILLS ‑ SHOOTING TO SCORE
This camp will focus on the precise techniques of all types of shooting including wrist, snap and slap shots. Tactics include body and hand positions, skating onto the puck, receiving a pass, quick release, footwork and timing. These little things make a big difference and will help you put the puck in the back of the net.
Note: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 16-20||U13/U15||9am-1pm||2hrs on ice
& 2hrs off
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 23-27||U13/U15||4:30-6pm||1.5hrs on
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 30-Sep. 3
Additional Program Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- No goalies required for this program.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear, nut-free snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat and water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Camp selection: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Customer Service Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
Dalhousie Summer Camps - Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you'd like to learn more about our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please click here.