PURE HOCKEY Forwards
A camp for players looking to learn how to become more effective in both areas of the game with a focus on skill development required to execute in a game environment. Offensively, players will work on in-tight puck and shooting skills to make them more dangerous in the offensive zone. Defensively players will work on agility, angling and checking skills to get the puck back for their team.
Note: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 16-20||U11/U13||3:30-5pm||1.5hrs on
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 30-Sep. 3||U13/U15||2-3:30pm||1.5hrs on
Additional Program Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- No goalies required for this program.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear, nut-free snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat and water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Camp selection: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Customer Service Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
Dalhousie Summer Camps - Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you'd like to learn more about our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please click here.