This camp is designed to develop the techniques and tactics required to play the difficult position of defence, including gap control, positioning, angling, quick-feet drills, shooting from the point and reading the rush.
Note: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2019-20 hockey season.
These full-day camps at the Forum include:
- Daily transportation to/from Dalhousie campus which INCLUDES LUNCH in a Dal residence meal hall + a swim at Dalplex
- Camp drop-off/pick-up is still at the Halifax Forum
- Campers attending Halifax Forum camps from Aug. 19-23 must bring full hockey gear, snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, a towel and swimwear.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 19-23||Mon-Fri||Peewee||9am-6pm||$465|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 19-23||Mon-Fri||Atom||8am-4:30pm||$465|
These half-day camps DO NOT include lunch or a swim.
- Campers must bring full hockey gear, snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat and water bottle.
- Each camp includes two (2) hours of ice time
|Cole Harbour Place
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 26-30||Mon-Fri||Atom/Peewee||9am-1pm||$265|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
How can I register?
- Registration for summer hockey camps opens Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Camp selection: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2019-20 hockey season.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Customer Service Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
- Please note: hockey camps are not eligible for Dalplex family membership discounts