PURE HOCKEY Defence
This program is designed to develop the techniques and tactics required to play the difficult position of defence including skating skills, backward skating, puck handling, passing, positioning, checking skills, angling, quick-feet drills, shooting from the point and closing the gap.
Note: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 16-20||U11/U13||8am-12pm||2hrs on ice & 2hrs off||$360|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 23-27||U11/U13||8am-12pm||2hrs on ice & 2hrs off||$360|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 23-27||U13/U15||3-4:30pm||1.5hrs on ice only||$240|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 30-Sep. 3||U11/U13||3:30-5pm||1.5hrs on ice only||$240|
Additional Program Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- No goalies required for this program.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear, nut-free snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat and water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Camp selection: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2021-22 hockey season.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Customer Service Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
Dalhousie Summer Camps - Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you'd like to learn more about our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please click here.