PURE HOCKEY Defence
This camp is designed to develop the techniques and tactics required to play the difficult position of defence including skating skills, backward skating, puck handling, passing, positioning, checking skills, angling, quick-feet drills, shooting from the point and closing the gap.
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 21-25||U11/U13||1-5pm||$330|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 28-Sep.1||U11/U13||1-5pm||$330|
Additional Program Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- Two - One hour on-ice session and two hours of off ice activity per day at the Halifax Forum.
- No goalies required for this camp.
- Participants must bring full hockey gear and a filled water bottle.
- Each participant will receive a Dal Tigers hockey jersey.
How can I register?
- Registration for summer camps opens Wednesday, March 1 at 9am!
- Book your space by registering online or in person at the Dalplex Client Expereince Centre.
- We strongly recommend parents review our camp refund and cancellation policies before registering.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 902-494-3372