|Halifax Forum||Aug. 19-23||Mon-Fri||Peewee/Bantam||10am-1pm||$265|
|Halifax Forum||Aug. 26-30||Mon-Fri||Peewee/Bantam||10am-2pm||$265|
Additional Camp Details
- Camp includes two (2) hours of ice time.
- Lunch IS NOT provided for this camp.
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- All camps are co-ed.
- Campers must bring full hockey gear, lunch, snacks, appropriate athletic clothing, sneakers, sunscreen, hat and a water bottle.
How can I register?
- Registration for summer hockey camps opens Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Camp selection: Parents should register their children based on the age group/division in which they will play for the 2019-20 hockey season.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Customer Service Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
- Please note: hockey camps are not eligible for Dalplex family membership discounts