Module 4: Play Away from the Puck & Anticipation
For ages 9-11 & 12-14
Perhaps the most important part of elite level play is when you don't have the puck on your stick! In Module 4, we teach ways to support the play, support your teammates and to be in a position to either attack or defend.
This module includes three 1.5 hour on ice sessions and two 30 minute video/classroom sessions.
|Halifax Civic Arena||Aug. 23-25||9-11||August 23: 4pm-4:30pm video, 5pm-6:30pm on ice||$179|
|August 24: 8:30am-9am video, 9:30am-11am on ice|
|August 25: 9am-10:30am on ice|
|Aug. 23-25||12-14||August 23: 6:30pm-8pm on ice, 8:15pm-8:45pm video||$179|
|August 24: 11am-12:30pm on ice, 12:45pm-1:15pm video|
|August 25: 10:30am-12pm on ice|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- Campers must bring full hockey gear, water bottle and snacks (if desired).
How can I register?
- Registration for the Dal Tigers Female Hockey Skills Academy is now open.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Client Experience Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
- Please note: this program is not eligible for Dalplex family membership discounts