Module 3: Goal Scoring & Game Vision/Tactics
For ages 9-11 & 12-14
Module 3 teaches skills rarely taught in the female game prior to reaching the post-secondary level which will provide players with a better understanding of what is required to be goal scorers and game changers.
It includes three 1.5 hour on ice sessions and two 30 minute video/classroom sessions.
The module is suitable for defense and forwards, as both positions are expected to contribute to a team’s offense in today’s game.
|Halifax Civic Arena||Aug. 9-11||9-11||August 9: 4pm-4:30pm video, 5pm-6:30pm on ice||$179|
|August 10: 8am-8:30am video, 9am-10:30am on ice|
|August 11: 9am-10:30am on ice|
|Aug. 9-11||12-14||August 9: 6:30pm-8pm on ice, 8:15pm-8:45pm video||$179|
|August 10: 10:30am-12pm on ice, 12:30pm-1pm video|
|August 11: 10:30am-12pm on ice|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- Campers must bring full hockey gear, water bottle and snacks (if desired).
How can I register?
- Registration for the Dal Tigers Female Hockey Skills Academy is now open.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Client Experience Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
- Please note: this program is not eligible for Dalplex family membership discounts