Module 2: Foundations: Skating, Passing and Receiving
For ages 9-11 & 12-14
Module 2 is a must for any player that wants to have success in minor hockey so that it opens the door to high performance play.
It includes three 1.5 hour on ice sessions and a 30 minute video/classroom session that focuses on how these skills look both in game play and practice.
It focuses on how to apply the skills from Module 1, like skating with the puck, passing with a purpose and receiving with success, but in game situations.
|Halifax Civic Arena||July 19-21||9-11||July 19: 5pm-6:30pm on ice||$149|
|July 20: 8:30am-9am video, 9:30am-11am on ice|
|July 21: 9am-10:30am on ice|
|July 19-21||12-14||July 19: 6:30pm-8pm on ice||$149|
|July 20: 11am-12:30pm on ice, 12:45pm-1:15pm video|
|July 21: 10:30am-12pm on ice|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- Campers must bring full hockey gear, water bottle and snacks (if desired).
How can I register?
- Registration for the Dal Tigers Female Hockey Skills Academy is now open.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Client Experience Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
- Please note: this program is not eligible for Dalplex family membership discounts