Module 1: Intro to High Performance Play (CANCELLED)
For ages 9-11 & 12-14
Module 1 introduces the skills players will require as they move through minor hockey programs with an intent to play elite hockey down the road.
It includes three 1.5 hour on ice sessions and a 30 min video/classroom session that focuses on the importance of skill development and a discussion regarding pathways to elite play.
- skating with a puck
- puck possession and protection
- passing and receiving
- small area play
- winning board battles
- goal scoring
|Halifax Civic Arena||July 5-7||9-11||July 5: 5pm-6:30pm on ice||$149|
|July 6: 8:30am-9am video, 9:30am-11am on ice|
|July 7: 9am-10:30am on ice|
|July 5-7||12-14||July 5: 6:30pm-8pm on ice||$149|
|July 6: 11am-12:30pm on ice, 12:45pm-1:15pm video|
|July 7: 10:30am-12pm on ice|
Additional Camp Details
- Sessions are led by Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former players, as well as guest instructors.
- Campers must bring full hockey gear, water bottle and snacks (if desired).
How can I register?
- Registration for the Dal Tigers Female Hockey Skills Academy is now open.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Client Experience Centre or call us at 902-494-3372.
- Please note: this program is not eligible for Dalplex family membership discounts