Tigers Female Hockey Skills Academy
For female players Atom to Bantam age
The Dal Tigers Female Hockey Skills Academy is different from any camp your child has attended before.
During three days of intensive instruction, on the ice and in the video room, Dal Tigers players and coaches will focus on teaching the mental, as well the physical, skills that your daughter will need to advance her hockey career.
- For ages 9-11 or 12-14
- The Academy is split into four modules, each focusing on different skills and game tactics.
- Each module includes 3 1.5 hour on-ice sessions and either one or two 30 minute video sessions, and takes place over three days (Friday-Sunday).
- Players are encouraged to attend as many modules as they are able but are not required to enrol in all of them.
- Sessions are run by the Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff and current players.
|July 5-7||Halifax Civic Arena
||Mod. 1||(CANCELLED) Intro to High Performance Play|
|July 19-21||Halifax Civic Arena||Mod. 2||Foundations: Skating, Passing and Receiving|
|August 9-11||Halifax Civic Arena||Mod. 3||Goal Scoring and Game Vision/Tactics|
|August 23-25||Halifax Civic Arena||Mod. 4||Play Away from the Puck & Anticipation|
How can I register?
- Registration for the Dal Tigers Female Hockey Skills Academy is open.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Client Expereince Desk or call us at 902-494-3372.