Co‑ed Tigers Basketball Academy
The Dalhousie Tigers Co-ed Basketball Academy is designed to help players aged 8-15 improve their fundamental basketball skills. In addition to honing basic skills, participants will be challenged to develop a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence on the court.
- 20 sessions
- Each session includes instruction, followed by 3-on-3 league play
- Each participant will receive a shirt, a ball and a pass for the 2019-20 Tigers season
- Space is limited to 32 players per age group
- Sessions are run by the Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff and current players
- Mondays & Wednesdays, April 15 to June 24 - Studley Gym (No Practice on May 20)
- 6:00-7:30pm: Tiger Cubs (aged 8-11)
- 7:30-9:00pm: Tigers (aged 12-15)
How can I register?
- Registration for Co-ed Tigers Basketball Academy is open.
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Client Expereince Desk or call us at 902-494-3372.