Boys Basketball Academy
The Dalhousie Tigers Boys Basketball Academy is designed to help players aged 8-15 improve their fundamental basketball skills. In addition to honing basic skills, participants will be challenged to develop a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence on the court.
- 20 sessions
- Each session includes instruction, followed by 3-on-3 league play
- Each participant will receive a shirt, a ball and a pass for the 2019-20 Tigers season
- Space is limited to 40 players per age group
- Sessions are run by the Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff and current players
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, April 16 to June 20, first four sessions at Studley Gym, remainder at Dalplex
- 6:00-7:30pm: Tiger Cubs (boys aged 8-11)
- 7:30-9:00pm: Tigers (boys aged 12-15)
How can I register?
- Registration for the 2019 Boys Basketball Academy is now open!
- Register online, in person at the Dalplex Client Experience Desk or call us at 902-494-3372.