Requirements for Participation
During the registration process, parents will be asked NOT to register for our program if their child has displayed any of the symptoms listed below:
- Fever (chills, sweats)
- Cough or worsening of a previous cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle aches
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- Hoarse voice
- Unusual fatigue
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause
- Participants will be screened at the entrance each day at arrival for the symptoms listed above. Any participant with any of the above symptoms cannot attend the program.
- If a participant develops any of these symptoms during the day, they will be removed from the group. Parent/guardian will be contacted immediately and asked to come and pick up the participant.
- Participants must bring their own water bottle and water. They will be unable to refill their water bottles on site.
- Participants are not to bring food.
- Changing rooms are unavailable. Participants must come dressed for the activities.
- Participants will bring their own equipment if required (i.e. a soccer ball, basketball).
- Staff will consist of Dalhousie Athletics and Recreation staff, Dalhousie Tigers coaches, strength & conditioning coaches and Dal Tigers student-athletes.
- Staff will be screened at the entrance each day at arrival for the list of symptoms listed above.
- Any staff with any of the above symptoms cannot work.
- Any staff who develop symptoms during the day should immediately remove themselves from all contact with others, notify their supervisor and go home.
- Staff will be required to visit hand sanitizing stations regularly.