Our Expectations of Members
- You will be required to book an appointment to use the Fitness Hall and to attend Group Fitness Classes.
- You are expected to attend your appointment or cancel the booking if you are no longer able to attend.
- You must use your Dalplex/Sexton Gym membership card or DalCard to access the facility.
- As of July 31, 2020 you are required to wear a mask to in most indoor public places.
Members must wear a mask to enter the facility and while moving in the building to and from workout areas.
We recommend you do NOT wear a mask while exercising.
- Follow directional signage and staff directives at all times to ensure proper health protocols and physical distancing.
- You are expected to be on time for your appointment but arrive no earlier then 10 minutes before the start of your appointment.
- Please be kind and patient with everyone.
- Pace yourself as you return to physical activity.
- At the end of an activity time slot, everyone booked for that time slot must exit the facility, regardless of the time they entered.