Commitment to Health & Safety
Ensuring the health and safety of our members and staff is of the utmost importance to us. We have committed to a rigorous training program for our staff to ensure we meet and exceed the health and safety standards laid out by Public Health. This includes:
- The development of Safe Work Procedures for staff
- Reinforcing personal hygiene measures for members and staff including frequent hand washing while in the facilities
- Health screening during online booking
- Health screening protocols for staff
- Directional signage to ensure physical distancing
- Personal protective equipment for staff including masks
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in between and during member appointment periods
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Installation of plexiglass at the Client Experience Centre and turnstiles
In addition to the Health Canada approved Roxton Disenfecting Wipes, we will be providing members with their own spray bottles containing Oxivir® Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate and Bod San 10-3 to use during their workout appointments.
The same products will be used during the hour-long cleaning sweep conducted inbetween workout appointments in the Fitness Hall and other areas of the building.
We will also be using VP200ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer in addition to wipes and spray bottles during our cleaning sessions.