2017 Dalplex Christmas Craft Market
November 24-26, 2017
Celebrating over 30 years of one-of-a-kind gift ideas. Buy local this holiday season at the Dalplex Christmas Craft market. Featuring vendors from the Atlantic region and across Canada exhibiting their handcrafted pottery, jewelry, art, woodwork, toys, handmade treasures, delicious treats and more!
Hours of Operation
|Friday, November 24, 2017||12-9:30pm|
|Saturday, November 25, 2017||9:30am-6pm|
|Sunday, November 26, 2017||10am-5pm|
Admission Prices (Cash Only)
|General Admission (13-54 years)||$7|
|Dal/Kings Students*, Seniors (55+)*, Dalplex Members*
*ID/Membership Card Required
|Weekend Pass (with photo ID & signature)
|Children ages 12 & under
- Dal/Kings students BOGO: buy one Dal/Kings student admission, get one free! Offer valid all weekend. Valid DalCards must be presented. Offer only available on Dal/Kings student admission.
- Dal employees - 1/2 price admission from 12-5pm on Friday. Valid DalCard or other Dal employee ID must be presented.
- Look for coupons good for $1.00 off regular priced general admission in the weekend's editions of Metro & the Herald. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other discounts.
- Child supervision in Dalplex's popular Fun Zone ($5/child, cash only. Please pay at Craft Market gate, not at Fun Zone)
- Wide aisles and wonderful live music
- Food concessions
- Spacious rest area
- Charity coat check
- Wheelchairs (limited number available)
Feed Nova Scotia Donations
Dalplex is pleased to be a partner of Feed Nova Scotia Stuff-A-Bus! Help us raise over 1,000 lbs of food by bringing in a non-perishable food item and your name will be entered in a special Dalplex prize draw. Drop by the Market, donate a food item and help make Christmas a little more special for someone else.