News» Go to news main
New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
Brett Armstrong, one of Dalplex's new personal trainers, is offering a twice weekly small group training program starting Monday, November 19 or Tuesday, November 20.
This small group training session will include the prescription of exercise to target qualities of human movement, strength, injury prevention, and performance capacity. This course offers a structured and systematic approach to weight training in the form of a total body strength and conditioning program. Exercise prescription and technique are taught to ensure exercises are completed at a high level of proficiency. Participants will work up to completing high intensity weight training and learn functional movement patterns.
Registration is now open - sign up online or at the Dalplex Client Experience Centre.
- March 25‑31: Dalplex Member Appreciation Week
- March 19 & 21: Change to Rock Court hours
- Move More Month prize winners
- Monday, Mar. 4: OA Strength group fitness cancelled
- March schedule disruptions: pool
- March schedule disruptions: fieldhouse
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Registration for Dalplex programs/camps temporarily unavailable
- Monday, Feb. 18: Complimentary Move More day pass for faculty and staff