News» Go to news main
New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
Brett Armstrong, one of Dalplex's new personal trainers, is offering a twice weekly small group training program starting Monday, November 19 or Tuesday, November 20.
This small group training session will include the prescription of exercise to target qualities of human movement, strength, injury prevention, and performance capacity. This course offers a structured and systematic approach to weight training in the form of a total body strength and conditioning program. Exercise prescription and technique are taught to ensure exercises are completed at a high level of proficiency. Participants will work up to completing high intensity weight training and learn functional movement patterns.
Registration is now open - sign up online or at the Dalplex Client Experience Centre.
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
- November 14: Installation of mirrors in fitness hall
- November 11: Remembrance Day hours
- Effective Nov. 5: time change to free DSU Yoga class
- Stuff‑A‑Bus Food Drive for Feed Nova Scotia starts November 4
- November schedule disruptions: Pool
- November schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- High performance training area open to students/members