News» Go to news main
November 14: Installation of mirrors in fitness hall
Please be aware that we will be installing new mirrors in the free weight area on Wednesday, November 14, which means the area will be closed from approximately 6am-5pm or until the work is complete.
At the same time we will also be rearranging some equipment and/or cleaning the fitness hall, which will also result in temporary closures of some areas while work is being carried out.
Every effort will be made to ensure that the majority of the space and equipment will remain available to ensure minimal impact on members and we thank everyone in advance for their patience and cooperation.
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
- November 14: Installation of mirrors in fitness hall
- November 11: Remembrance Day hours
- Effective Nov. 5: time change to free DSU Yoga class
- Stuff‑A‑Bus Food Drive for Feed Nova Scotia starts November 4
- November schedule disruptions: Pool
- November schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- High performance training area open to students/members