News» Go to news main
Tue, October 9 (UPDATE AS OF 2:30PM): Dalplex to reopen at 4:45pm
UPDATE AS OF 2:30PM
Dalplex will reopen as of 4:45pm. Fitness classes will resume as of 5:30pm and the men's exhibition volleyball game will take place as scheduled in the fieldhouse.
Studley Gym is still closed.
AS OF 9:45AM
Please be aware that Dalplex is currently closed due to an unexplained power outage in the HRM power grid. (Sexton Gym is not affected by this disruption.)
We will update our website and social media accounts as soon as we have any updates.
- Dec. 16‑Jan. 6: Holiday group fitness schedule now available
- December exam disruptions: Fieldhouse
- All remaining Dance Fit classes cancelled
- December schedule disruptions: Pool
- Nov. 22‑23: Dalplex lot closed to University permits for Craft Market set up
- Nov. 16: 12:10pm Aquafit & 1:30pm Older Adult Yogaflex cancelled today
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
- Nov. 14: Installation of mirrors in fitness hall