News» Go to news main
Upcoming accessibility audits at Dalplex
Please be aware that Dalhousie University will be conducting accessibility audits of Dalplex, including the new fitness centre (i.e.: activity areas, locker rooms, offices, classrooms, etc.).
These audits will take place between September 19-October 17, 2018, between 8:30am-4:30pm. Some minor disruptions may occur during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.
- Dec. 16‑Jan. 6: Holiday group fitness schedule now available
- December exam disruptions: Fieldhouse
- All remaining Dance Fit classes cancelled
- December schedule disruptions: Pool
- Nov. 22‑23: Dalplex lot closed to University permits for Craft Market set up
- Nov. 16: 12:10pm Aquafit & 1:30pm Older Adult Yogaflex cancelled today
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
- Nov. 14: Installation of mirrors in fitness hall