News» Go to news main
Upcoming accessibility audits at Dalplex
Please be aware that Dalhousie University will be conducting accessibility audits of Dalplex, including the new fitness centre (i.e.: activity areas, locker rooms, offices, classrooms, etc.).
These audits will take place between September 19-October 17, 2018, between 8:30am-4:30pm. Some minor disruptions may occur during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Registration for Dalplex programs/camps temporarily unavailable
- Complimentary Move More day pass for faculty and staff
- Monday, Feb. 18: Heritage Day holiday hours
- Sexton Gym Cardio & Strength Room closure
- February schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- February schedule disruptions: Pool
- New Spin class added to Group Fitness Schedule
- Updates to the Sexton Gym renovations