News» Go to news main
September is Member Appreciation Month!
We are so proud and excited to show off our new fitness centre expansion and new hardwood fieldhouse floor that we decided to celebrate for the entire month of September by giving you a chance to win all kinds of prizes, all month long!
Week 1, Sept. 4-7: Be our 200th visitor!
Week 2, Sept. 10-16: Free healthy snacks!
You need energy to exercise! Drop by Dalplex this week to grab a complimentary healthy snack (while supplies last, see schedule below) and fill out a ballot for a chance to win:
- Daily giveaway: Subway gift card + Dalplex swag
- Grand Prize: Your choice: HelloFresh meal delivery service gift card OR $100 DalDollars!
|Mon, Sept. 10||5pm|
|Tue, Sept. 11
|Wed, Sept. 12||11am|
|Thu, Sept. 13||4pm|
|Fri, Sept. 14||8am|
|Sat, Sept. 15||2pm|
|Sun, Sept. 16
Week 3, Sept. 17-21: #ShaunTselfie
Want a chance to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to Shaun T's workout in Halifax on September 22?!? It's as easy as taking a selfie!
- Take a selfie with our Shaun T cutout (follow Dalplex's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts so you can find out where he is at Dal every day)
- Share it on social media using the hashtag #ShaunTselfie and tag Dalplex in the post
- We will randomly select a person from each day's submissions to win two tickets to the event valued at nearly $200!
- Contest runs Monday, Sept. 17-Friday, Sept. 21/18
Week 4, Sept. 24-30: Share a sweaty selfie!
After your workout at Dalplex, take a selfie at our Sweaty Selfie Station in our lobby and share it on social media using the hashtag #DalSweatySelfie and make sure you tag Dalplex in the post.
We'll randomly choose a winner each day to win a FitBit!
- Snap a #SweatySelfie for a chance at a free fitbit!
- Parking space changes in Dalplex lot ‑ effective Sept. 24
- Upcoming accessibility audits at Dalplex
- Show us your #ShaunTselfie to win!
- September is Member Appreciation Month!
- September 3: Labour Day holiday hours at Dalplex and Sexton Gym
- September 3: Registration now open for paid classes at Dalplex
- September 1: Fieldhouse closed from 1pm‑5pm for DSU 'Dalympics' event