News» Go to news main
September is Member Appreciation Month!
We are so proud and excited to show off our new fitness centre expansion and new hardwood fieldhouse floor that we decided to celebrate for the entire month of September by giving you a chance to win all kinds of prizes, all month long!
Week 1, Sept. 4-7: Be our 200th visitor!
Week 2, Sept. 10-16: Free healthy snacks!
You need energy to exercise! Drop by Dalplex this week to grab a complimentary healthy snack (while supplies last, see schedule below) and fill out a ballot for a chance to win:
- Daily giveaway: Subway gift card + Dalplex swag
- Grand Prize: Your choice: HelloFresh meal delivery service gift card OR $100 DalDollars!
|Mon, Sept. 10||5pm|
|Tue, Sept. 11
|Wed, Sept. 12||11am|
|Thu, Sept. 13||4pm|
|Fri, Sept. 14||8am|
|Sat, Sept. 15||2pm|
|Sun, Sept. 16
Week 3, Sept. 17-21: #ShaunTselfie
Want a chance to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to Shaun T's workout in Halifax on September 22?!? It's as easy as taking a selfie!
- Take a selfie with our Shaun T cutout (follow Dalplex's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts so you can find out where he is at Dal every day)
- Share it on social media using the hashtag #ShaunTselfie and tag Dalplex in the post
- We will randomly select a person from each day's submissions to win two tickets to the event valued at nearly $200!
- Contest runs Monday, Sept. 17-Friday, Sept. 21/18
Week 4, Sept. 24-30: Share a sweaty selfie!
After your workout at Dalplex, take a selfie at our Sweaty Selfie Station in our lobby and share it on social media using the hashtag #DalSweatySelfie and make sure you tag Dalplex in the post.
We'll randomly choose a winner each day to win a FitBit!
- Sexton Gym renovations nearly complete
- Member Appreciation Week prize winners
- Sexton Fitness classes cancelled April 8‑12
- April 8‑26: Fieldhouse mainly closed due to exams
- April schedule disruptions: pool
- April schedule disruptions: fieldhouse
- March 25‑31: Dalplex Member Appreciation Week
- March 19 & 21: Change to Rock Court hours