News» Go to news main
Temporary children's play area now open
A new temporary soft-play area for pre-school age children is now open and ready for use in the space formerly occupied by the Cardio Plus Centre, on the lower level of Dalplex (stroller access by elevator only).
The soft-play area includes:
- puppet theatre and hand puppets
- farm animal hoppers
- train table
- mini basketball hoop
- tube crawl
- wooden building blocks
- rocking horse
- create-your-own-adventure balance beam
- seating for parents and children
- water fountain
Play Area Rules:
- This an unsupervised play area. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must be under the age of six (6) to use the children's play area.
- Shoes, food or beverages are not permitted in play area.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- All toys must remain in play area.
- Temporary children's play area now open
- August 18: Dalplex/Studley Gym closed all day
- August 6: Natal Day holiday hours
- July 23: Dalplex fieldhouse is now open
- Closures due to Sexton Gym renovations
- Fieldhouse re‑opening will be delayed by a week
- July 5: Changes to spin studio location & booking policy
- July 4‑8: Pool schedule changes for long course swim meet