News» Go to news main
Temporary children's play area now open
A new temporary soft-play area for pre-school age children is now open and ready for use in the space formerly occupied by the Cardio Plus Centre, on the lower level of Dalplex (stroller access by elevator only).
The soft-play area includes:
- puppet theatre and hand puppets
- farm animal hoppers
- train table
- mini basketball hoop
- tube crawl
- wooden building blocks
- rocking horse
- create-your-own-adventure balance beam
- seating for parents and children
- water fountain
Play Area Rules:
- This an unsupervised play area. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must be under the age of six (6) to use the children's play area.
- Shoes, food or beverages are not permitted in play area.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- All toys must remain in play area.
- March 25‑31: Dalplex Member Appreciation Week
- March 19 & 21: Change to Rock Court hours
- Move More Month prize winners
- Monday, Mar. 4: OA Strength group fitness cancelled
- March schedule disruptions: pool
- March schedule disruptions: fieldhouse
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Registration for Dalplex programs/camps temporarily unavailable
- Monday, Feb. 18: Complimentary Move More day pass for faculty and staff