News» Go to news main
Temporary children's play area now open
A new temporary soft-play area for pre-school age children is now open and ready for use in the space formerly occupied by the Cardio Plus Centre, on the lower level of Dalplex (stroller access by elevator only).
The soft-play area includes:
- puppet theatre and hand puppets
- farm animal hoppers
- train table
- mini basketball hoop
- tube crawl
- wooden building blocks
- rocking horse
- create-your-own-adventure balance beam
- seating for parents and children
- water fountain
Play Area Rules:
- This an unsupervised play area. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must be under the age of six (6) to use the children's play area.
- Shoes, food or beverages are not permitted in play area.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- All toys must remain in play area.
- Reminder: Holiday hours between Dec. 24‑Jan. 2
- Dec. 16‑Jan. 6: Holiday group fitness schedule now available
- December exam disruptions: Fieldhouse
- All remaining Dance Fit classes cancelled
- December schedule disruptions: Pool
- Nov. 22‑23: Dalplex lot closed to University permits for Craft Market set up
- Nov. 16: 12:10pm Aquafit & 1:30pm Older Adult Yogaflex cancelled today
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20