News» Go to news main
Closures due to Sexton Gym renovations
UPDATE - August 14, 2018
Work at Sexton has been suspended for approximately three weeks. The ladies locker room and squash courts are closed, but the men's locker room remains open.
July 17, 2018
Please be advised that renovations at Sexton Gym will be begin Monday, July 23, with the permanent closure of the two squash courts.
On Monday, July 30, the ladies locker room and stretching room will be closed.
On Tuesday, August 7, the men’s locker room will be closed.
Please note that the weight room, cardio equipment, fitness classes and gymnasium are not currently impacted and will remain open during the renovations.
If you are affected by the closure of the Sexton Gym squash courts, please contact a Dalplex Client Experience supervisor at 902-494-6162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more: Sexton Gym renovation announcement.
- Reminder: Holiday hours between Dec. 24‑Jan. 2
- Dec. 16‑Jan. 6: Holiday group fitness schedule now available
- December exam disruptions: Fieldhouse
- All remaining Dance Fit classes cancelled
- December schedule disruptions: Pool
- Nov. 22‑23: Dalplex lot closed to University permits for Craft Market set up
- Nov. 16: 12:10pm Aquafit & 1:30pm Older Adult Yogaflex cancelled today
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20