News» Go to news main
Closures due to Sexton Gym renovations
UPDATE - August 14, 2018
Work at Sexton has been suspended for approximately three weeks. The ladies locker room and squash courts are closed, but the men's locker room remains open.
July 17, 2018
Please be advised that renovations at Sexton Gym will be begin Monday, July 23, with the permanent closure of the two squash courts.
On Monday, July 30, the ladies locker room and stretching room will be closed.
On Tuesday, August 7, the men’s locker room will be closed.
Please note that the weight room, cardio equipment, fitness classes and gymnasium are not currently impacted and will remain open during the renovations.
If you are affected by the closure of the Sexton Gym squash courts, please contact a Dalplex Client Experience supervisor at 902-494-6162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more: Sexton Gym renovation announcement.
- Temporary children's play area now open
- August 18: Dalplex/Studley Gym closed all day
- August 6: Natal Day holiday hours
- July 23: Dalplex fieldhouse is now open
- Closures due to Sexton Gym renovations
- Fieldhouse re‑opening will be delayed by a week
- July 5: Changes to spin studio location & booking policy
- July 4‑8: Pool schedule changes for long course swim meet