News» Go to news main
July 4‑8: Pool schedule changes for long course swim meet
Dalplex is hosting a long course swim meet which will affect the pool schedule from Wednesday July 4 to Sunday, July 8.
Pool schedule changes:
- The entire pool will be set to long course (50m) lanes from Wednesday to Sunday.
- The entire pool is closed when the meet is taking place.
- Open Swims and Splash Space are cancelled.
There will be a minimum of 4 long course lanes available:
- Wednesday: 6am-9:30pm (exception: only 1 lane open from 5pm-7pm)
- Thursday: 6am-7:30am, 12:30pm-3:30pm & 8pm-9:30pm
- Friday: 6am-7:30am, 12:30pm-3:30pm & 8pm-9:30pm
- Saturday: 7am-7:30am & 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Sunday: 12:30pm-3:30pm
View our lane-by-lane pool schedule online or call 902-494-3372 to speak to one of our customer service staff if you have any questions.
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
- November 14: Installation of mirrors in fitness hall
- November 11: Remembrance Day hours
- Effective Nov. 5: time change to free DSU Yoga class
- Stuff‑A‑Bus Food Drive for Feed Nova Scotia starts November 4
- November schedule disruptions: Pool
- November schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- High performance training area open to students/members