News» Go to news main
June 25‑July 2: lower level male/female locker rooms temporarily closed
Please be aware that the lower level men's and women's locker rooms (closest to the pool/fieldhouse) will be closed from June 25-July 2 for annual maintenance, reopening on Tuesday, July 3.
Please note: due to unexpected delays, the toilets in the lower level women's and men's locker rooms will remain closed until Wednesday, July 4.
The Family/All-Gender locker room on the lower level is still open – swimwear must be worn when showering and clothing in mandatory in common areas. Please use the cubicles for changing.
To access the pool, use the entrance near the Family/All-Gender locker room.
Members can also use one of the 3 new locker rooms/shower facilities in the new fitness centre during the disruption.
If you wish to temporarily move your rental locker from the lower level to a day-use locker in the fitness centre*, please call 902-494-3372 or visit the Client Experience desk before 5pm on Sunday, June 24 for details.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Registration for Dalplex programs/camps temporarily unavailable
- Complimentary Move More day pass for faculty and staff
- Monday, Feb. 18: Heritage Day holiday hours
- Sexton Gym Cardio & Strength Room closure
- February schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- February schedule disruptions: Pool
- New Spin class added to Group Fitness Schedule
- Updates to the Sexton Gym renovations