News» Go to news main
June 15: Cardio room & Atlantis weight room will permanently close
Please be aware that on Friday, June 15, the cardio room and the lower level small weight room (located outside of the locker rooms) will both permanently close.
New cardio and strength training equipment are available for use in the fitness hall on the second floor of the new fitness centre.
- The small weight room will be converted into a spin studio, which will open on Thursday, July 5.
- The cardio room will be converted into a children's play area, which we anticipate will open by Monday, June 25.
- June 25: Change to fitness class schedule
- As of June 25: Pool set to short‑course for summer
- July 1: Canada Day holiday hours
- June 25‑July 2: lower level male/female locker rooms temporarily closed
- June 23: Pool set to long course for the day
- June 15: Cardio room & Atlantis weight room will permanently close
- June 8‑9: Deep end closed for swim meet
- Drop‑in fitness hall orientations