News» Go to news main
We're hiring: Customer Service Supervisors (2) & Manager, Client Experience (1)
Athletics and Recreation, a department within Dalhousie University's Student Affairs, encompasses Dalplex and other athletic facilities on the Halifax campus, which serves Dalhousie students and staff as well as the local community, varsity athletics, intramurals, clubs and rental clients.
Customer Service Centre Supervisor (one permanent position + one term position):
Reporting to the Manager, Client Experience, the Customer Service Centre Supervisors are accountable for the provision and delivery of exceptional service which supports a positive client experience at Dalplex and the other athletic facilities as required.
Manager, Client Experience (one two-year term position):
Reporting to the Director, Facility and Business Services, the Manager, Client Experience provides operational expertise and leadership, planning and day-to-day management to ensure the delivery of outstanding client experience.
- Women's locker room closed Jan 22
- Winter group fitness schedule starts Jan. 7
- Friday, Jan. 4: Dalplex pool closed from 8:30am‑12pm
- January schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- January schedule disruptions: Pool
- Reminder: Holiday hours between Dec. 24‑Jan. 2
- December schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- Dec. 16‑Jan. 6: Holiday group fitness schedule now available