News» Go to news main
We're hiring: Customer Service Supervisors (2) & Manager, Client Experience (1)
Athletics and Recreation, a department within Dalhousie University's Student Affairs, encompasses Dalplex and other athletic facilities on the Halifax campus, which serves Dalhousie students and staff as well as the local community, varsity athletics, intramurals, clubs and rental clients.
Customer Service Centre Supervisor (one permanent position + one term position):
Reporting to the Manager, Client Experience, the Customer Service Centre Supervisors are accountable for the provision and delivery of exceptional service which supports a positive client experience at Dalplex and the other athletic facilities as required.
Manager, Client Experience (one two-year term position):
Reporting to the Director, Facility and Business Services, the Manager, Client Experience provides operational expertise and leadership, planning and day-to-day management to ensure the delivery of outstanding client experience.
- Tue, October 9 (UPDATE AS OF 2:30PM): Dalplex to reopen at 4:45pm
- October schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse courts
- October schedule disruptions: Pool
- October 8: Thanksgiving holiday hours
- Congratulations to our Member Appreciation Month prize winners!
- Snap a #SweatySelfie for a chance at a free fitbit!
- Parking space changes in Dalplex lot ‑ effective Sept. 24
- Upcoming accessibility audits at Dalplex