News» Go to news main
We're hiring: Customer Service Supervisors (2) & Manager, Client Experience (1)
Athletics and Recreation, a department within Dalhousie University's Student Affairs, encompasses Dalplex and other athletic facilities on the Halifax campus, which serves Dalhousie students and staff as well as the local community, varsity athletics, intramurals, clubs and rental clients.
Customer Service Centre Supervisor (one permanent position + one term position):
Reporting to the Manager, Client Experience, the Customer Service Centre Supervisors are accountable for the provision and delivery of exceptional service which supports a positive client experience at Dalplex and the other athletic facilities as required.
Manager, Client Experience (one two-year term position):
Reporting to the Director, Facility and Business Services, the Manager, Client Experience provides operational expertise and leadership, planning and day-to-day management to ensure the delivery of outstanding client experience.
- Sexton Gym renovation announcement
- May 25: New Dalplex entrance opens at 12pm!
- June 4: Parking lot construction begins
- June 8‑9: Deep end closed for swim meet
- June 1‑3: Pool schedule changes for long course meet
- May 25: New Dalplex fitness centre to open
- May 21: Holiday hours + pool schedule changes
- May 26: Pool set to long course for the day